Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost phone and do not remember what email I set it up with. I have a new phone but with a different provider. Trying to cancel public mobile as I am paying for it but not using it. Not sure how to log on to do this without knowing my log in details


Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jaredono   lost phone, new account new provider, but you don't want to port old number over?


@softech ok thanks for that I wasn’t aware , I’m just going by my experience I guess I should have mentioned 

@Handy1 honest, agent replies have no trend. 🙂


Saw so many posts sharing that the initial response (for verification) was quick.   People replied immediately  then no reply for long after.


Let's hope PM agent will really improve on thr response time

@jaredono  Once you get a reply it won’t take to long after that it’s just the initial reply seems take the longest … but once you do any back and forth communication between you and the agent is fairly quick and painless , hope you get it sorted out promptly 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ignore the question mark. Was a mistake

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Perfect! Thanks.?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I wasn’t sure how to do that. I clicked on the link you sent and messaged them. Thanks for the reply

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried but phone is dead. Will try putting in a ticket. Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@jaredono  another thing if your new provider is Koodo or Telus you might be able to contact them to get your old number ported to new provider otherwise you’ll need to regain access with a new sim card to port old number … if you even care about your old number in . If you don’t be sure to remember updating other services you have with new number from new provider .

Mayor / Maire


You will need to contact a CS_Agent by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them on the envelope icon to help you access your account and Blacklist the phone when a credentials are confirmed.

Meanwhile, did you login to your phone account and track your phone on Find My (Phone)?

@esjliv  Good tip and noted thank you 

Mayor / Maire

You have to gain access to your account and remove autopay. After 90 days of no pay your account will be deleted.

You can cancel account immediately if you port your number to other provider.

To gain access to your account contact agent.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot -

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private message might take longer.


@jaredono did you try to use the Forgot Password link there? 

enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works


if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them


1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link:

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there


And yes, once you logged into your My Account, go to Payment page, Manage payment method, and disable Pre-Authorized payment there.  Your account will then be suspended on the next renewal date.  90 more days, account will then be closed

Mayor / Maire



Did you port (move) your number from public mobile to the new provider?


If you did, you are no longer paying for the public mobile services and it would automatically cancel.


No need to worry.

Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 - you may also call  # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC and cancel Autopay this way if you know the 4 digit account PIN.


Edit, over 90 days in nonpay status your account gets closed.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @jaredono 

open a ticket with SIMon Chatboth

typ: forgetting information
and Click, Forgot My account Email
then Click, Contact Us
and, Click here to submit a ticket.


or send a private message to  CS_Agent


Mayor / Maire

@jaredono  Contact support to fix right away 

Getting support / submit ticket


  • Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 


Or while your already here and logged in the community


  • you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.


  Watch for reply top of page to the

   Right ( envelope image )



Need Help? Let's chat.