cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues renewing plan

Yeeg89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I am having issues renewing my plan. I have topped up my account with $35. I thought it would renewal with my current plan and it didn't. I thought I had to confirm with the $35 and have just topped up another $35, now a total of $70. It's not renewing. There's a button to do so but it's not going through. It shouldn't be this hard but it's not working. Please renew it with the $35 plan. I'd like to have the $35 refunded. 

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@coriikins28 

If you do not have working service and your account has been suspended but you have topped up your available funds to equal to or exceeding your plan amount then you must go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

HI @coriikins28   What exactly you issue?  You topped up and it did not renew?  Is the amount you just paid show up as Available Fund?  If it is , try to pay $1 extra with Manual pay and it should bring it out of Suspended stage

coriikins28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m having the same issue and can’t figure out a solution. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Yeeg89 

And the extra $35....leave it there for next month.  

@Yeeg89 wrote:

Thanks all. Account was renewed this morning, so all good 👍

@Yeeg89 Glad it is working.  Did you say you have loaded $35 twice? If that was the case, you should see Available Fund = $35 on your My Account.  I suggest to just leave it there for next renewal.  

@Yeeg89 wrote:

See, no need to panic as long as you have service. 😁

Try to make habit NOT to look at your PM account around renewal time as some confusing messages might appear.

@Yeeg89 

So in reality your phone was working the whole time. You likely saw Plan Expired when looking in your Self Serve account on the evening of your renewal which is the normal renewal process here being a Prepaid type of service. If you are still showing a $35 credit in your available funds it will automatically be used 30 days from now for your next renewal which is likely the easiest way to leave things IMHO.

AE_Collector

Yeeg89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Yeeg89 

Why do you setup Autopay and get $2 off/month on your cell bill plus you won't have to worry about paying your bills.

Don't know if Yegg89 switched but if switched to the new points, there isn't a $2 discount.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yeeg89 

Why do you setup Autopay and get $2 off/month on your cell bill plus you won't have to worry about paying your bills.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yeeg89 

If your renewal is tonight then you just have to wait for the system to its thang! You should still have working service and everything by morning will be back to normal.

You can ask for a refund but it takes up to 30 days. It's best just to leave it in your balance and use it to renew your services 30 days from now. Otherwise contact customer service and ask for them to start the refund process.

If you do not have working service and your account has been suspended since at least yesterday then you must go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yeeg89 

When is the renewal date?  was it already passed?

What is the status of your account showing on My Account? Suspended ? Expired?

If Account status is Expired, Don't  do anything.  PM is renewing your plan tonight. (and you should still have service at the moment)

If Account status is Suspended, try to :

Login to My Account, Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB and click the  "Suspend Service" BUTTON

Then Logoff from My Account for 5 minutes

Log back into  in My Account and click  Resume/Reactivate Service
Reboot your phone.

Let us know if that works

For the refund part.  Usually PM won't do refund.  They might understand your situation and willing to refund.  But it will take 2 weeks or so.  If you are ok, you can leave the fund in the Account and it will be used for next renewal , 30 days later.  If you decide to try to ask for a refund, open a ticket with PM Support: 

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Yeeg89 

Is it your renewal date tonight? Does your plan say “Plan Expired”? Are you on autopay? What is your Account Balance in self service? Are all your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.