cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is $15 mobile plan still available?

FargolN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Previously, I had a $15 mobile plan including 3G internet, 250 MB. Then, I changed my plan to 5G internet. Now, I want to change my plan again and back to $15 mobile plan. I could not find that plan in my account. Could you please help me in this regard? Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think that it's worth a try to message Customer Service and ask if the agent would kindly downgrade your plan to the $15 4G plan that doesn't include any data. If you were on the old 3G plan (lucky you) then I assume that you must have some gift data that rolls over so it wouldn't matter if your plan doesn't;'t include data.

Try it you have nothing to lose.

HI @FargolN 

no plan similar to the $15 you can get

some might get a choice to get $19 for 1GB or $23 for 6GB, but it depends

you have to login your own My Account and check what plans available for you

if you like, you can try ask support agent directly

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I believe Public Mobile has stopped offering the $15 plan. If you're still on it, you can keep it, but once you change off it, it cannot be reinstated. The lowest plan that i see at the moment is for $19.

There are deals running time to time you can check for. And you can reduce your bill with their Points system, although it is not nearly as beneficial as it used to be.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FargolN cheapest plan now appears to be $19 but you get 1GB data at 4G. It looks like this might only be available to new activations and not for existing customers but go into your PM app and see what plans they have made available to you as it will differ from customer to customer based on your existing plan

FargolN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for answering. Is there any other plan similar to $15 mobile plan?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, the $15 is no longer available for anyone to subscribe.  Login to My Account and check what plans available for you (in fact, different accounts could see different available plans)

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

no, the $15 is gone

Need Help? Let's chat.