cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got to be overcharged

yang1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am asking  about why you charged me $28.25 since May until now. I should pay $21.47 monthly.

Thanks for your time.

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

the change was since early May.  Everyone moved to Public Points, which we need to pay upfront the full amount and get rewards points back and redeem it for bill credit ourselves.  15 points for $15 credit

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yang1234,

• The $2 auto pay discount has been replaced with 5% Points-Back from every payment (less taxes)
  • The monthly loyalty discount is now replaced with 10 points given once a year on your anniversary. 
  • Refer-a-Friend will get you 1 point for each month that your referral stays with PM
  • Give Back (from 1 point up to 20 points by contributing in the Public Mobile Community).  

@yang1234 wrote:

I am asking  about why you charged me $28.25 since May until now. I should pay $21.47 monthly.

Members on the older rewards program were changed over to the new points program.  Bill credits for that program need to be manually redeemed in $15 increments.  Going forward, the full price of your plan will be charged at renewal time.

Need Help? Let's chat.