cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payments

marie_sam1964
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my billing date for my monthly payment, As I am waiting for my new Visa card that was send by mail. It was accidentally blocked and I had to report it as lost. I would like the new date to be on the 3rd of every month as it originally was.

5 REPLIES 5

Ken420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried calling or emailing an agent and seeing if they can do that for you? 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you cannot fix a billing date.  PM is  30 days service cycle and the billing payment date will be changed all the time.

if you need an exact billing date of each month, sorry, this is not a service provider you want

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The only way to change a billing date is to ask agent to renew your plan Earlier than actual renewal date.
Bea aware that PM does NOT have fixed billing date as service is for 30 days so (almost) every month is earlier and earlier. We lose few days per year with this 30 days plans.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

To add to what @EB0 has shared, if you feel that you may miss your next payment because your new Visa hasn't arrived yet, you can stop by a Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a Public Mobile Voucher and then dial 611 and follow the prompts to add it to your account. This will it will take that credit and give you time to update your new Visa when it comes. Therefore there will be zero interruptions. Just make sure you purchase enough to cover a month or two as new credit cards take a while to arrive. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marie_sam1964 

unfortunately, you can’t the billing date,
The billing cycle is 30 days not one month, means it’s not the same day every month 

if your payment on July 3rd, the next will be August 2nd, and the following will be September 1st

Need Help? Let's chat.