cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls

belugallegos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I purchased a card for International calls for 10$, but when I try to call a message says that I don't have enough money.

When I log into my account, I can see "available funds:$10".

I am calling to Peru with: 0115101xxx.

I need to make a call in as soon as possible.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@belugallegos : In your first post, there's a chance you might need to drop that second zero. So 01151_1xx. You can also opt to use a + in front. So +511xx. But if you're talking now then great.

belugallegos

No, I have only this username. I already solve my problem. Thanks.

Is @belugallegos  and   @Bella164 

@Bella164 is a new member as of today.  

The same person?

Buying cards? SIM cards? Maybe @SS-SS can help with the English interpretation?

@belugallegos wrote:

I have bought 5$ more, so I have $15 available. I am on the Add ons part but the button to buy add on is unavailable.

I am trying to click on in but it doesn't load.

Log out...then log back in. See if that helps.

belugallegos

Sorry I have just seen the steps in a previous message. I am going to try those.

belugallegos

I have bought 5$ more, so I have $15 available. I am on the Add ons part but the button to buy add on is unavailable.

I am trying to click on in but it doesn't load.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@belugallegos : For some clarity, the above copied text from hairbag1 mentions clicking Go back. There's no Go back button. iirc it's Exit.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@belugallegos look like you loaded $10 only and not sufficient to buy the $15 International Long Distance. 

did you login to My account and check if you see an item about this LD calling in the Overview tab under My Data and Add-ons?

if not, check if you see the $10 as available fund.  You then need to load another $5.  But you need to do in 2 steps.  Load the fund first , then head to Purchase Add-on to actual buying of the Long Distance 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@belugallegos...here's the How-to. If you're still having trouble, just come back here and we can further guide you to a solution....

Purchase Add-Ons through Self Serve

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:
  1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What card are you talking about? PM has only add-on for international calling. Check if Peru is part of that 'international' calls.

I just checked and Peru is included in international ADD-ON. Please confirm you bought proper add-on. and followed steps to properly add it to your account. Cost is $15 so $10 is confusing...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@belugallegos : Not sure what card you're talking about but if you have $10 in your Available Funds, you need to add another $5 and then you can buy the 300 minute add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps to buy add-ons.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@belugallegos...not sure which $10 calling plan you got but this one is a PM International Calling Add-on....$15...(edit)

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.