cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy card to already deduct money now 3 times, why the money that buckle every time is different?

Bella164
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Buy card to already deduct money now 3 times, why the money that buckle every time is different?

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS 

sorry for the inconvenience i mean for that poster only,
all other member the are so nice and them have a lot of information of technology and the help other any OP...

@Anonymous 

Not every matter requires account-specific access by a CSA to investigate, troubleshoot, and remedy.

Even if it did, there's nothing saying that a little Community support/guidance couldn't help educate a user towards managing their own account without having to involve a CSA with every little matter.

Don't get me wrong, @Anonymous , I'm not one of those 'never, ever refer an OP to a CSA' users,  I just think there's a right time and set of circumstances in which to do so.

Good discussion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS 

i agree with you  WHO KNOWS? 

but is still no one can go to that account to check it only CSA.

@Anonymous wrote:

@HALIMACS 

the OP has a something issue with credit or some card what every..and no one in here can help OP..only the CSA, because they can see what is going in account and all member the post it to help and the OP never answer to anyone maybe the not see right answer to them gettign help you know and i post to OP need to go to CSA, is better and fast way and i know all member not like to send any OP to CSA,

@Anonymous    I concur the original issue might be "payment related".   Could be related to a credit card payment, or could be a payment voucher, or maybe it's an online 'instant' payment service which includes a service fee.   

WHO KNOWS?

However, to state that "no one in here can help OP" is a completely and utterly FALSE assertion to make based on the information before us.

Do you firmly believe that?

@hTideGnow wrote:

@HALIMACS @Anonymous I guess it will never be wrong to ask ppl contact CS agent..haha

OP never explain clearly,  so pass the ball  to them and earn 1 extra post

Oh don't get me wrong, @hTideGnow  &  @Anonymous 

When an OP presents an incomplete or illegible inquiry (be it because they are not paying attention when posting or due to a potential language barrier)  and many of us try to "fill in the blanks", if after awhile the OP does not respond or clarify their inquiry, I have no issue copy/pasting the referral to CSA post.

Their inquiry should not bog down the Community from helping others who genuinely want to work collaboratively toward a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS 

the OP has a something issue with credit or some card what every..and no one in here can help OP..only the CSA, because they can see what is going in account and all member the post it to help and the OP never answer to anyone maybe the not see right answer to them gettign help you know and i post to OP need to go to CSA, is better and fast way and i know all member not like to send any OP to CSA,

@HALIMACS @Anonymous I guess it will never be wrong to ask ppl contact CS agent..haha

OP never explain clearly,  so pass the ball  to them and earn 1 extra post

@Anonymous wrote:

@HALIMACS : I hardly think they're interested in benefiting the rest of us. It's the always right never go wrong answer to everything rendering us all useless. For them, it may as well be a race to be first to post contact the CSA's.

@Anonymous ,  golden opportunity to show that you aren't just in it for yourself.

Yes, contacting CSA's may get an OP to a "fix" (eventually), but too often than not a CSA may fix an issue but the OP may never learn how to potentially avoid the issue from recurring.

Thus comes, the COMMUNITY.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : I hardly think they're interested in benefiting the rest of us. It's the always right never go wrong answer to everything rendering us all useless. For them, it may as well be a race to be first to post contact the CSA's.

@Anonymous 

Why does the OP "need to contact" a CSA?

Have you been able to decipher what, specifically, their issue is?

Please elaborate for the benefit of the rest of us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bella164 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@Yummy wrote:

I would definitely love to help but really cannot understand what the issue is.

Could you please rephrase your question.

Sounds like he's trying to buy a buckle with his PM vouchers maybe !!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I would definitely love to help but really cannot understand what the issue is.

Could you please rephrase your question.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to purchase a sim card ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bella164 : May I respectfully suggest using Google Translate. Or please describe each step you've done so far.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Bella164 are you buying SIM card?  And what money that  buckle different?  you meant how much they charged for the SIM card different every time?

Need Help? Let's chat.