cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ported out my Public Mobile phone number to freedom mobile

hermitzhang647
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when i ported out my number, PM blocked all of my service, but i still want to keep using PM service,I want to log in to self serve account, but it was keeping failed,no any signals any more

just hope customer agent from PM can really help me out,I want to get a new PM phone number different than which I had in public mobile.

I do have old account number,sim card number, all other relevant infos PM agent may need to get back  my  PM account

5 REPLIES 5

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@hermitzhang647 wrote:

when i ported out my number, PM blocked all of my service, but i still want to keep using PM service,I want to log in to self serve account, but it was keeping failed,no any signals any more

just hope customer agent from PM can really help me out,I want to get a new PM phone number different than which I had in public mobile.

I do have old account number,sim card number, all other relevant infos PM agent may need to get back  my  PM account

When you ported out, your account is closed permanently. 

If you want a new PM phone number different than which you had in public mobile, you have to buy a new sim card, then activate and create a new account.

Hi @hermitzhang647 prepaid is prepaid, it is not Pm's fault.  you should have planned the timing better

@hermitzhang647 yea that sucks unfortunately public is prepaid so there is no prorating or refunds as with a postpaid provider 

hermitzhang647
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

got no lucky to get it back,just paid monthly fee 2 days ago

what a waste

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hermitzhang647 hi once you port your number your public account is permanently closed sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.