cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I over paid my phone bill

TracyJoanne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently paid my phone bill twice, can I get a refund of the extra I paid?

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @TracyJoanne 

your overpaid amount will be staying as Available Fund,  and can be used for your next renewal.   Just let it stay there,  Pm is usually do not provide refund unless it is a system error 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @TracyJoanne 

go to your account in front of the mien page do you see that amount at Available Fund,

if see it, then ok keep it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically..

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you see extra money on your account, just live it there as it will be used for net renewal.

You can ask for refund from agent but it might take a while - same time for refund as arrival of next renewal date.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TracyJoanne check credit card see if one charges posted and the other pending if one’s is pending it will most likely fall off also you can check self serve and see if you have a credit in payment tab .. if you are owed a refund you need support here’s the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

edit we are just customers like you trying to help 

Need Help? Let's chat.