cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Sara123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I pay my bill over the phone if I don't want to add my CC number to the account?

6 REPLIES 6

@hairbag1 

Your suggestion is 100% valid but still CC will be on the file even though it will not be used to pay the bill.

I believe OP dos Not want CC to be on a file at all. For that I suggest to ask agent (open a ticket) to completely remove CC from the file - if that is possible at all with PM.
And as you said CC is required to open an account but NOT to pay the bill (maybe initial - first one) as voucher can be used for each renewal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sara123 

You can pay your bill over the phone by dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC and pay with vouchers or debit. You will need to know your PIN so login on the PM app and go to the Account tab>Reset PIN Number if you don’t remember it.

IMG_0196.png

You can purchase vouchers from these locations but call first to confirm they sell them:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sara123 

you need a valid credit / debit card to activate a new account. That card will be saved to your acct for future renewal cost (Autopay). BUT...after you successfully activate your new acct, you can log in to your account and disable Subscribed (Autopay). Then for future renewals, you can dial 611 and use your credit / debit/ or payment vouchers.

unscribe.jpg

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sara123   If this is a new account being activated it needs a credit card initially but you can use a prepaid credit card for setting up the account and then revert to vouchers after that.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is she paying once or all the time? If all the time get her to add her visa to your account. If only once you can by Vouchers and add them as a credit on your account.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Sara123  you can buy a Public Mobile voucher and then you can call *611 to apply it to your account. Vouchers can be purchased from a number of locations, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

more locations: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Need Help? Let's chat.