cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to get back my phone number

just_luz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my account was suspended and my sim card is no longer available, so I'm renewing my services with the eSIM option, but I want the same phone number as the one i had on my sim. I need help with that please.

6 REPLIES 6

@just_luz 

but did you call 1.855.4PUBLIC and see if the system cam locate your account? If so, you can easily resume the account first with vouchers and deal with the login after

just_luz

thank you, i really appreciate it!

@just_luz PM support is all online, no phone to call.  Please message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

just_luz

do you have their phone number please?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@just_luz  If your account has been suspended 90 day past the last  payment it’s closed for good . Also eSIM is only for new activations for now . But if your plans not been suspended more then 90 days but payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your phone number you want and see what it says. If it says it can't find it or whatever then the account is dead. If it says suspended then you can keep using the account and your number. If it gives a renewal date and balance then it's active with your number.

You can start a new account if you like but the phone number is a different problem.
What are the first 6 digits of it?

Need Help? Let's chat.