cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need HELP, this BOT is POO! Ive payed for my plan but it will not activate.

allenstrong232
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just topped up my account, but it is still inactive.... Dont understand this issue at all nor is the bot useful.

can someone please help me, I just payed $30 for the money to be sitting in the air.

my service was temporary suspended then i topped it up with $30 and it still saying my account is inactive.

it saying my plan will expire in 2022 feb. HELP

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

All of us here are customers too. Talking like your are, won’t attract a lot of responses. Perhaps you should re think what what you type vs what your frustrating opinion is. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@allenstrong232 wrote:

Just topped up my account, but it is still inactive.... Dont understand this issue at all nor is the bot useful.

can someone please help me, I just payed $30 for the money to be sitting in the air.

my service was temporary suspended then i topped it up with $30 and it still saying my account is inactive.

it saying my plan will expire in 2022 feb. HELP

@allenstrong232 - do you see a reactive/resume button?

What your plan will expire 2022 feb, that doesn't make sense. It 'has' expired then, or did you mean another month?

Are your services currently working, by any chance?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @allenstrong232 , is the $30 shows as Available Fund on My Account?  if it is, go back to Payment and use the "Other" option , not Amount Due, and pay $1 extra.  Then logoff and reboot the phone and check if it works

Do you see these $30 on your account?

If you added exact Plan cost amount, service should reactivate automatically.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

You mentioned 2022 Feb. That is already past. Is your account suspended?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@allenstrong232 What is the cost of your plan? Do you have that in available funds?

Need Help? Let's chat.