cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my data for the next 30 days! Because my prepaid plan renewed automatically when it was off!!

Nico15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

Nico15

Very happy 😊 everyone was quick on this issue! Really appreciate it 😎🙃👊🏻

HI @Nico15   I guess you are happy.   Glad it is now resoled

and Bravos to @CS_Agent for quick response

Nico15

Thank you for the link for CS Agent they took care of my data issue thanks again 🙏 

Nico15

Really appreciate the information earlier,  CS Agent helped me out with my lost Data! All is good now. 👍 thanks again cheers 🍻 

Nico15

Sounds good 👍 will do thanks 😊 

HI @Nico15  submit ticket and ask,  and tell us if you have any good news from there  🙂

Nico15

Yeah thanks for your help 👍 lost my 1gb thats perfect right now for me but I have nothing left till June 27th 

Because of this automatic payment 🙄 110% I shut it off last month so I can do it manually if they changed this on their customers they should of did a mass text or email to all PM customers letting them know of any changes! 

@Nico15  to many of us, PM text has stopped for some months.   😞

Nico15

Thank you, I appreciate 🙏 the info I will try for sure! 👊🏻

Nico15

No wifi last night I was using my data 100% and it nailed me without me knowing on my new renewal that came out automatically when it shouldn't of at all. I shut that feature off last month so I can make my payments manually. But I'm hearing now that prepaid is gone and only subscription plan are available? If this true why didn't PM send a notice out ? This is all new to me! 

@Nico15  You sure you disabled Pre-Authorized payment earlier? 

PM has made the update to My Account earlier this week.  I am not sure if they mass turn that back on for everyone.  If so, you have a case to ask Support to reverse it.  Ask them and hope for the best:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HI @Nico15 

Subscription could be just a fancy name for Automatic payment.  You can disable the autopay

Submit a ticket with CS Agent and check if they can do anything.  (which plan you are on?  if 1GB or less, hope they can do something)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-lost-my-data-for-the-next-30-days-Becau...

Nico15

PM always sends me a text every month 3 days before my plan expires & 1 text the same day it renews I didn't get either yet!!!!

Nico15

Yes , I shut it off last month after it came out automatically. So it shouldn't of came out at all. I wanted to make the payment Monday morning.  So I heard from a public mobile agent, saying that prepaid is gone and it's only subscription? If this is true why wouldn't customers get a text or email about the new information? So because of this I have no data till June 27th not happy 😒 at all 

@Nico15 wrote:

I also get 3 day text before my plan renews and 1 text when my plan has been renewed and still haven't received a text from public mobile. Its very weird! 

HI @Nico15   I am confused. What text you are waiting for PM? login 2FA text?

Nico15

I also get 3 day text before my plan renews and 1 text when my plan has been renewed and still haven't received a text from public mobile. Its very weird! 

HI @Nico15  what your phone was downloading?  if you have wifi on at night, it should not use your data

you sure you used all the data?

Maybe you see it used up, but those were cached usage.  Login My Account again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and check again. 

Nico15

Yes correct,  but I had my data turned on last night and my plan should not of renewed automatically when  I shut off that feature last month on my prepaid plan and because of this it was killing my data for the next 30 days without me knowing! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nico15   PM's Pre-authorized payments is enabled by default after activation.    Did you go in and disable it after? If not, then yes, it will renew via Automatic payment

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nico15 

Not understand.  If it renewed, you should have a new cycle now and you should have data

Need Help? Let's chat.