cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have three phone numbers - how do I change the credit card without access to the account?

RossBCG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I've tried to submit two separate support tickets about this since July, and haven't heard back.

I currently have three separate phone numbers with Public Mobile, all charging to my business credit card. Two of these are business phones, and one is not. I have only created an online profile & account for one of the three phone numbers-- the account I'm writing from now.

I need to remove the third phone number from being charged to my business credit card, and update it to a different credit card, but I don't have any login credentials for that phone number as I never set up an online account for it. How do I do this?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Fair.. will be careful next time  🙂

@hTideGnow- Language use eh. No, it's not harder to do this when the account wasn't created at first. It's impossible without the support people creating it for you...now.

Your use of the word "that" in your first sentence left the definition of what "that" was referring to, open. I took it to mean creating an account as that was what the customer was asking.

Thanks @dust2dust  that I understand, that's why i said later about OP need to check with PM CS agent about the logins

But true, it is harder than normal to update credit card in this case  LoL

@hTideGnow- He said he can't access the account due to not having any credentials. The new system doesn't let customers create the account any longer. I imagine this is because there's no longer the ability to activate in stores. But there are accounts (this one) that had been created before the new system that never got around to creating the login account.

HI@dust2dust   but I think OP want to remove the business credit card then update with his own, he can simply update his own and the old one would be gone... as long as he can get into My Account

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @RossBCG   you have to do that yourself via My Account.  that can be easily done there

@hTideGnow- No longer possible.

@RossBCG- It would seem that you signed up one or more of the accounts at a store. There used to be a way to create the account yourself but with the new system, that's no longer possible. So everyone telling you to contact the support people are right in that regard, but no explanation.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@RossBCG 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

Trouble logging in? then  Reset Password

or contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@RossBCG hi you will need to fix all that with a cs agent if you can't get into your accounts 

you need a cs agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RossBCG   you have to do that yourself via My Account.  that can be easily done there

If you do not have any login credentials or you are not even sure if any credentials were ever created, open ticket with CS agent. :

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.