cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure if purchased sim card

Patti07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to buy sim card. Entered all info but was having trouble with credit card. Unsure if the transaction went through. Would like someone to check to see if I purchased the simcard because don't want to buy twice.

4 REPLIES 4

Patti07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, did not receive an email

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Patti07   Two things to check.

1. check if your credit card has any pending or real charges

2. check if you receive any email from PM.  It might not be instant last time I ordered, but you likely will get it within 15 or 30 mins

Of course, you can message PM CS Agent to confirm:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

But if that didn't go through, I would suggest you NOT to buy it from PM online, it takes them long to deliver with no tracking, could be as long as 1 to 3 weeks

But from Amazon.ca if you have Prime membership.  Or buy from Telus or Koodo stores

@Patti07 wrote:

I want to buy sim card. Entered all info but was having trouble with credit card. Unsure if the transaction went through. Would like someone to check to see if I purchased the simcard because don't want to buy twice.

Did you get an e-mailed confirmation of the order?  Also, check your card's transactions online for a pending charge from Public Mobile.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Patti07 

go to buy it from any store Telus or Koodo, if you want to buy it online sometime is take up to 3 week to you get it.

Edit: in here we all customer like you. call to your credit card to check it is on pending transaction.

or contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to them can check it out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.