cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port issue

byogesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported a new number from Roger's about 10 days ago. Outgoing call works with pm sim but incoming call goes straight to vm. Texts don't work either. I also haven't received a text from koodo saying my port is complete. Also, no email from Roger's about my account cancellation. How can I check if my port was complete? Any mods that can help? 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @byogesh   you are porting from Rogers? (you mentioned about Koodo, did you mean Public Mobile)?

You can call a live support number and check the porting status, they can re-trigger the porting text and you just need to reply YES on your Rogers sim card within 90 mins.  I will message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@byogesh 

you will need the help of a Customer Support Agent. open ticket  Chatbot

@byogesh wrote:

I ported a new number from Roger's about 10 days ago. Outgoing call works with pm sim but incoming call goes straight to vm. Texts don't work either. I also haven't received a text from koodo saying my port is complete. Also, no email from Roger's about my account cancellation. How can I check if my port was complete? Any mods that can help? 

Re-insert your Rogers SIM card.  Incoming calls are likely being routed there.  Keep your Rogers SIM card int your phone so that you can answer a text message from Rogers to authorize the number porting.  You'll need to re-opoen the number porting process by opening a ticket at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like you didn't confirm the transfer text from Rogers leaving the old sim in to do so.

Use the number in the following link to re-trigger the request. Put the old sim in a phone to wait for the text to reply to.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-Services/Help-with-porting-my-number-from-Rogers/m-p/123686/high...

Need Help? Let's chat.