cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards points now 0 in all 4 of my accounts

kpkp79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My entire family has been on PM for quite some time.  I think one of my accounts was perhaps on the old bonus system.

However, I am quite sure that we should have some points, yet all 4 accounts show 0 points available.  What gives?

I do recall redeeming some for a US roaming package, but it makes no sense that I wouldn't even have 1 point available.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

kpkp79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, that was it.  Wow, thanks!  Incognito mode in Firefox for each account login shows the actual balance.

Impressive!

@kpkp79 wrote:

My entire family has been on PM for quite some time.  I think one of my accounts was perhaps on the old bonus system.

However, I am quite sure that we should have some points, yet all 4 accounts show 0 points available.  What gives?

I do recall redeeming some for a US roaming package, but it makes no sense that I wouldn't even have 1 point available.

Please help.

I suspect that this to me a momemtary glitch in the system.  In the past, rewards have got blanked out in that it display in my account but proper numbers get displayed again when looking a few hours later.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kpkp79 since you managing multiple accounts, there is a chance of browser cache problem and messed up the account details of the different accounts.  Please login  Rewards portal again using browser with Incognito mode. Also, check the transaction history on the Rewards portal and it should show clearly how much you redeemed

Need Help? Let's chat.