cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received the public card

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a public phone card on this website, it has been 20 days, and it still hasn't arrived, and they haven't given me a refund, I want to complain, what should I do? 

this is the order number: 

Order 314719 confirmed

Order 314720 confirmed

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

By now your orders should be delivered by now, your SIM cards are  delivered inside an envelope without a tracking number.

At the moment you have 2 options:

- I can place a new order (free of charge) but it may take up to 7 business days (+ additional 2 lately it takes longer than usual)

- you buy a SIM card from a store, reach us after you have activated your account, send  a picture with the receipt and we will fully refund your purchase

By using the tool bellow you can find the closest store from your location, please call them first to make sure they have a SIM in stock.

https://bit.ly/2JUy1iJ

Waiting for your reply.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have a look at this retailer that sells the PM sim cards. If you're in the GTA, they do have local pick-up available.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

I've bought several sims from them and they ship fast...4 days from Toronto to BC Interior.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse 

Contact an agent to see if it has been sent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.