cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not get bonus sim card

vinceavedis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get my bonus sim card with my order as mentioned in the email.

My email is xxxxxxxxx

Edited. No personal information for security reasons. Lieux.

5 REPLIES 5

@vinceavedis wrote:

After contacting CSA and sending them my Transaction Summary, they are sending me my bonus sim card

HI @vinceavedis   I am glad it got resolved quickly

and glad you confirmed they are still sending the bonus SIM card.  There was a member earlier saying PM no longer send free SIM with the phone.  I guess he was wrong.  Too bad he is gone now and not knowing the fact

vinceavedis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After contacting CSA and sending them my Transaction Summary, they are sending me my bonus sim card

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@vinceavedis wrote:

My email is xxxxxxxxx

Edited. No personal information for security reasons. Lieux.

@vinceavedis  - we are all customers and members like you here on the Community Public forum; we are not Public Mobile representatives / employees.

In order for you to inquire with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA) you must submit a ticket through the messaging ticket system.

There are two methods to contact CSA, that can be found here in the Help Articles: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

In your message/ticket to CSA explain you were supposed to be sent an additional SIM card, and they should be able to fulfill the request by sending you one.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@vinceavedis wrote:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you are not alone. Quite a few customers complained on missing second SIM.

Send private mail to CSA and ask them to remedy your issue.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vinceavedis 

Please remove your contact information since this is a public forum.

Then, send a private message to CS_Agent with your order details asking for the extra SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.