cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did a plan change, got billed for it BUT my plan never changed :(

jstongerichard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As you will see in the photos attached, I did a plan change on Nov 3 (lost current funds I had on the account), not realising I was gonna get charged for it immediately and SHOULD have changed immediately. Billing shows I was billed for the $40 15GB at 4G Speed, but I am seeing a different plan and it shows the activation is only on Dec 3. 

Kind of confused considering this is a PRE-PAID service, plan should have changed when I was billed for it right? 

Trying to find a way to get in touch with someone to have this fixed. Chat bot had me do a ticket, but there was no option for billing and plan error. 

Has this happened to anyone else and what was your outcome?

Screenshot 2022-11-13 9.20.41 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-13 9.40.24 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-13 9.41.01 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

jstongerichard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks this worked!!!!! I got worried I was not getting the right plan or something. Something like this happened at Bell and I never caught it and was being over billed for months and lost money for nothing. 

Thanks again for the information!!!!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jstongerichard   could be just a mess up with this My Account.  

Try using Incognito mode and it should show you the correct Plan details.  Also, check the overview page to confirm you got assigned 15GB for this cycle

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jstongerichard 

Log in again but clear your browser cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode. You are probably looking at a cached version.

Need Help? Let's chat.