Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving all the data that I am paying for

Metroklr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

@Metroklr wrote:

How do I go private?

@Metroklr - you are posting in the public forum. This is where other customers/members can help one another solve problems for each other.

If you do not wish to be public, and contact Public Mobile representatives, you ca

To communicate private to other members or Public Mobile Customer support (member for CSA = CS_Agent) you need to go to your envelope at the top right of your community page to send private messages.

esjliv_0-1675097723502.png

But there is a ticketing system that public mobile recommends to use to contact CSA, see here in Get Help articles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Metroklr  Also add to @HALIMACS  suggestion for private also note that when signing in if your device stores email and password allow the device to sign you in and don’t hit log in . You can also try on another device or lap top too 

Just a couple of titbits of information. Don’t post any personal information on this forum, we are customers like you. And to go into a private or incognito tab, open your web browser page, and either click on another window, or the three little dots on the upper right and select wherever it says private or incognito.

@Metroklr  Last  post you out number in , under your name to the right the arrow by time stamp tap it and edit number 

HI @Metroklr   Remove your phone number!!!  We are only customers

But I have gone ahead and checked, look like your number is no longer with PM.  Did you pay long time ago and didn't renew for 90 days since suspension?  If that is the case, the account is now closed and you lost your number

@Metroklr   we are just customers like you and you are posting on the open forum.  For your protection, please remove your phone number.    We can try to help without knowing your phone number

Metroklr

How do I go private?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Metroklr  , what do you meant by that?

If you are referring that your My Account's data is not correct, then try again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode to login once again and see if you got what you expected

Metroklr

902xxx-xx-xx

*Message edited to comply with the Community policies by CSA.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675096811737.png

For most up to date account info

edit oops yes you did 

edit 2.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-am-not-receiving-all-the-data-that-I-am...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metroklr 

this is your second post with the same subject, on the same topic

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-am-not-receiving-all-the-data-that-I-am...

we cannot assist further if you don't give us more details. 

Please go back to your main post, and tell us more.

Like:

What payment did you make in error?  was that a add-on? or you made a renewal and that you don't want?

if you just loaded extra money, it will be on your Available Fund and can be used for next renewal

if you have renewed a plan that you do not want, sorry, PM won't be able to refund

Or did you make a plan change you don't want?  that would depends the situation.  Like you selected the wrong plan? or you clicked Change plan now by mistake?  Give us more information and we can advise further

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr  - you already started a post here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-am-not-receiving-all-the-data-that-I-am...

Please add more details to your first post and we can try and help. We are customers/member like you but may lead to in the right direction with your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.