Did you mean: 

I News help to top up my account

DanteD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help to top up my account and if this line 

(647) xxx-xxxx

xxxxxa@hotmail.ca

Dxxxx xxx

is not active within the hour I will let it stay as it is and go to the mall and get a new line from another service provider.

Since December or January EVERY month I have had issues to top up this dumb account. Last month I had no service for 3 days or so and I had to go to a Telus store for assistance. I need my phone as my family is in the hospital and was supposed to call me. This month I didn’t even get the text that is normally sent to let me know the line needs to be topped up 😕

PLEASE HELP.

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

7 REPLIES 7

If you wish to keep your number then this service will need to be active. Yet another way to pay is using the real time payments method in some stores.

Put a calendar reminder in your phone repeating every 30 days with a notification the day before or whatever. Then you'll get that calendar reminder and then you can make whatever payment.

We do hear about some people having repeating problems with autopay. This company doesn't seem interested in having bulletproof methods of taking customers money. Go figure.

DanteD

I don’t own a laptop

and again, there are other service providers that give less issues . I was with Chatr for years and never experienced this stress 😞

@DanteD 

please give PM another 30 days to show what it can do.

Follow direction provide by @softech to get you going now.

Then, log in on a laptop (but use incognito mode)...then confirm if the credit card you have on file is still valid. OR...add a different credit or visa debit card.

"Normally" autopay works w/o a hitch...as long as your inputted credit card info is accurate.

You can also use the payment method I described earlier. Manually add $$ a few days ahead.

Hang in there ...and breathe !!

We're all here to help as best as we can.

DanteD

Instead I’m getting ready to go out and I will activate a Chatr line. This has been 4mths straight and this is now affecting my mental health. YES, it is affecting my mental health. I have been sending messages since 10am. That 2hrs and 10mins. THIS is not normal. There is ZERO customer service and I refuse to subject myself to this. My hands are shaking typing this—->that’s sad. Thx to anyone that tried to help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DanteD 

on rare occasion..Autopay can fail (as you've found out)

To avoid the upset...a few days before renewal day, I manually add $$ to my Available Funds.

I know it's not the best...but it does avoid the Suspended service you've experienced.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DanteD 

Sorry to hear about your troubles and your present situation. 

Unfortunately, community members (customers like yourself) are unable to access your account.  

Are you on pre-authorized payments?  Do you have credit card attached to your account?

How do you normally pay each payment cycle?

PM seems have stopped sending reminder texts for payment due dates. 

If you are unable to pay yourself via your self service account or by dialing 611, the quickest way to activate your account would be to purchase a payment voucher either in store (ie. Shoppers, gas stations) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  

Otherwise, you may need to contact customer service agent (CSA). That does take time for CSA to respond  though. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DanteD   this is an open forum and please remove our personal info for your protection.  Go back to your post,click down arrow and click Edit Message to update

For your issue.  Did you try to login My Account and check if the account is now suspended.  Make a manual payment that way by  clicking Reactivate my plan and follow the steps

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Or you can try to resume service by dialing *611 and use the 4 digits PIN to pay

If nothing works, you might want to open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.