cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 4G plans, here to stay or gone tomorrow?

Pink_Floyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if these plans are here to stay for good, or just a matter of time before the "new" is changed to  "ending soon"?

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 20-28-34 Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service.png

6 REPLIES 6

Pink_Floyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Pink_Floyd 

are you existing customer or new?

the $21 is for new activation only.

if you are exiting customers, you can in fact schedule a plan change for your next renewal.  With that, you have time to think about it or cancel the change before your next renewal date

@hTideFnowI'm currently with another provider. I'll check the 4G plans now and then to see if an end date turns up and then port over.

Thanks to everyone for the answers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pink_Floyd 

are you existing customer or new?

the $21 is for new activation only.

if you are exiting customers, you can in fact schedule a plan change for your next renewal.  With that, you have time to think about it or cancel the change before your next renewal date

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pink_Floyd 

Since this is a New plan is will probably stay for until next month but who knows when it will expire.

I hope this help David, Nick, (Roger) and (Richard…RIP).

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pink_Floyd - It is unknown to us whether they will change. But usually Public Mobile has a little replacement tag saying "ENDS FEB 31" or something like that.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pink_Floyd 

we don't know as we are all just customers

But to me, I would make a wild guess that they are permanent.  Look like they will be both the "regular" plans to replace the $25 plans from before

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

They can go at any time. But since it just started last Friday, I say you probably have till the end of the week for sure. Maybe even next week. Nothing EVER stays. They are always trying to out do their competition. 

Need Help? Let's chat.