cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED TO RESET MY PASSWORD SOONER THAN AN HOUR

Sooshe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR TO RESET MY PASSWORD? I NEED A PASSWORD LINK IMMEIDATELY, IT'S AN EMERGENCY! 

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Sooshe   so you tried Forgot Password link, entered the proper email address and answered the Security question?  you just waiting for the email?  any chance it is at the Spam box?  Did you try to use Search to search for the email?

What are you trying to do on My Account?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Sooshe wrote:

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR TO RESET MY PASSWORD? I NEED A PASSWORD LINK IMMEIDATELY, IT'S AN EMERGENCY! 

@Sooshe 

Do you have an urgent need to top up your account?

If so, you could dial 611 on your phone (or 18554public from another phone) to pay with a voucher, or go for instant top-up at canadiantire gas bars...

That will give you some time to contact CS if needed to sort out your login issue.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sooshe wrote:

@Sooshe    Actually, you don't need to wait an hour to retry the password reset link.  You can try in about 15 mins again but make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode on the next attempt.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sooshe

Have you tried the Forgot password link? Here it is for your convenience: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Unfortunately, it can take several hours to get a response from a PM agent, so I suggest you contact them ASAP if you feel like you need to. As others have pointed out, you can do this by sending a private message to @CS_Agent 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sooshe 

you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.