cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see my saved Credit Card info

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a way to see my credit card info that i saved for Auto-Pay? I am asking because my gf needed to update her expiry date, which we did but want to make sure it is updated with correct info before the next payment date. I try to see that info in my own account but can;t find it anywhere, neither can find the same question in forums.

11 REPLIES 11

@aliaksar2000 just use method 2 to send PM direct message then 🙂

aliaksar2000

I resolved the issue by following another thread's suggestion since we got an error when we tried to replace her card and wasn't sure if the expiry date was successfully changed. We entered her CC info one more time by using Replace this card option, this time entered everything in caps-lock and entered her address exactly as it appears in her CC statement (which is missing a dash). Weird that it said 'it was successfully updated'. Wow finally. Thanks everyone for their effort.

aliaksar2000

Thank you for the detailed answer. I tried the number 1 option but then it asked me to create a Community profile (it's for my gf, she isn't tech savvy at all). I need to have her next to me, ask questions, she answers, set up password, verification of password, double verification. I said to myself, I can't go through this. Will do this as last resort. Lol. But thanks anyway.

@aliaksar2000 

Usually PM will send you a text and asking you to update the expiry date if it needs to be looked into

Unfortunately, there is no support line to call and talk to live person.  But you can open ticket with them, they will validate your identity and will help. To open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

aliaksar2000

It makes sense if there is no place to see it for security purposes. I guess, we will need to call an agent. Because we changed expiry date by clicking on Replace the Card option, actually we entered the CC number, expiry date, address, cvv, all the info it asked, but then it gave an error. That's why we don't know if it changed it or not. Yes there is a payment went through after that but the payment occurred on April, and her old CC's expiry date was April 2021, so it would go trough even if the system didn't change the expiry date. So we still don't know.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

There is not for security purposes I guess, but if expiry date has just been changed and your card has been on for awhile then you would probably have to update card, if this is your first one or 2 payments and your card already had the updated expiry date, you should be good.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you do not see card details when trying to replace current one, there is no other place. Unless you ask agent to tell you (if they can see it).

Did you have at least one renewal paid so far? If yes, then card is in order, just remember Which card did you use.

Follow steps provided above...then click on Replace this credit card to enter new card expiry date.

I don't see any other place that you can "see" your current cc info.

There totally should be but no, all you can see are some digits. Not the rest of the details.

aliaksar2000

Thanks for the answer but that's not what I want to do. I already did this but now I want to see my credit card info (more specifically expiry date)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account..click Payment..then scroll down to Manage my card. You can edit cc there.

hairbag1_0-1635531779929.png

Need Help? Let's chat.