cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the bill credit back

DDGG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed PublicMobile service on Nov 20th, 2023 and and then cancelled it on Nov 29, 2023. Because I already paid the full-month service fee and I only used the service for 9 days, so I expect to receive some credit back. But I still have not received any after a month.

9 REPLIES 9

@Momomomomo  Well played 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DDGG   From "Service Terms" (see links at bottom of this page)

IMG_2120.jpeg

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Never hurts to try 

1000001475.png

 maybe there is more to the story 

HI @Momomomomo 

we never heard of any success for early cancellation

PM will only provide refund if the account was not fully activated yet, situation like people waiting for sim to come to finalize the activation.

But in OP case, OP already used couple days of service, PM won't provide refund 

@Momomomomo  Yes there have been some success stories . But those are more folks that. Paid and never activated so it changes the circumstances. OP used the service for 9 days and left early so contacting support would both waste  OP time and supports time im afraid 

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DDGG honestly no refunds for prepaid is probably the only thing I don't like about PM. 

There are some rare success stories when ppl msg cs_agent. YMMV

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DDGG 

PM is prepaid provider and do not provider refund.  While the might try to accommodate in some situation, early cancellation like your case won't qualify for refund.  Sorry about that

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Good Day @DDGG 

Public Mobile is a pre paid service. Therefore, there are no refunds since you started the subscription. Public Mobile doesn't pro rate non used time of subscriptions. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DDGG  Sorry PM is pre paid and no refunds . It’s best to leave PM close to your renewal day to minimize loss of money 

Need Help? Let's chat.