Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to another provider

Ecckaka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Is Public Mobile pre-paid or post-paid?

if it is pre-paid, can I get my refund? I already transferred to another service provider, so I cannot access my account anymore. 

Thanks in advance. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ecckaka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh! That is too bad 😔😔

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ecckaka  PM is ore paid and non refunds best to port out a few days before your renewal date to minimize loss of money and give couple days to incase anything goes wrong with the port . But once you successfully port PM number out it will automatically close your PM account and you won’t be charged again 

@captaincool wrote:

Sorry, PM is a pre-paid and no refund.  Keep your sim card.  You may want to come back in the future if PM have a better promotion 

@captaincool 

Unable to reuse PM SIM card in the future.  If OP decides to return, need to purchase a new SIM card. 

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry, PM is a pre-paid and no refund.  Keep your sim card.  You may want to come back in the future if PM have a better promotion 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ecckaka  From "Service Terms" see link at the bottom of this page"IMG_2120.jpeg

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Ecckaka 

PM is pre paid. There are no refunds. If you port out, your account will be closed automatically. Please keep your PM SIM card in the phone to get the text.

Need Help? Let's chat.