cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get hold of customer support to add US Roaming for 2 phones for 20 days each

Rlummerding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get hold of Customer Service.

I keep getting log in errors even when User and password is the same.

I need to add US Roaming on 2 phones for 20 days each for an extended holiday in the us.

From Aug 10 to Aug 30. I will be away during this time and cannot do it on Aug 10 via self-serve.

thanks

Robert Lummerding

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rlummerding 

Do you have a registered payment card on your account? Do you know your 4 digit account pin #? If so you can add Us Roaming add ons via the 611/IVR system or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number. Here's the menu....

Screenshot_20210725-124020~2.png

Read this post for all of the latest info on US Roaming....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Others have already answered your main question @Rlummerding 

But as for access to your My Account, you really should be able to get on there to best manage any account.

If you have created a self serve account but having issues logging in, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device.

Opening a tab in incognito mode may help as well. This has been my most effective way lately.

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

You can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rlummerding hi you can only do 10 days at a time for a roaming package in your case I think it would be cheaper to purchase a local Sim and most likely you would have far superior service since 3G shut down in the states the public mobile add-ons have been very iffy at best

Meow
Mayor / Maire

US roaming Talk cannot be stacked. Next one has to be purchased after initial expire but you have to wait 24 hours. Or agent might be able to add it right away if you contact them.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rlummerding 

You cannot add 20 days or roaming in one shot

You have to add 10 days first.  Once the 10 days expired, then either wait 24 hours or open ticket with PM  CS agent and ask them to add another 10 days

So, you can do it right before you leave for your US trip,  login to My Account on each of the 2 accounts and add the 10 days roaming yourself.  Once payment is completed, the 10 days timer starts

on the 10th days, right after the 240 hours from the first purchase, you can open ticket with PM CS agent and ask them to manually add the 2nd set of the 10 days for you

But if you are going for 20 days, why not buy local data prepaid sim there?  it is cheaper and less trouble.  If you want to save money, you can even just buy one sim card and use it on the first phone, , and use hotspot to give internet for the 2nd phone

Rlummerding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I meant to say the password and user name are correct NOT the same. Typo

Robert

Need Help? Let's chat.