cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Contact an MOD without Using the Chat Bot?

allagelman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Chat Bot doesn't work because PM site is closed due to maintenance. Before could send a direct email to an MOD. I need help to find out what their User ID is so I can email them about a defective phone they sent to me. Thanks!

85 REPLIES 85

Interesting.  .. no worry, enjoy the holiday first and check the mailbox after Christmas.  🙂

allagelman

@softechThey did approve it. They are sending it by Mail. Not email. I asked for it to be emailed but they never did it. Asked for a review link but got nothing either. Terrible 🙄

@allagelman wrote:

@t_pThey gotta step up their game to compete with Amazon that's for sure. Probably some kind of snail mail lol

no one can beat Amazon.. Amazon will deliver to your door in Drones 🙂

@allagelman wrote:

You have to wait 7-10 business days to get a return shipping label! As a customer it seems very inconvenient that's for sure.

did they tell you to wait 7-10 business day to get return label? they are sending to you via email or regular mail?  They can send through email

Also, from your post this morning, PM just approved your return, isn't it?

allagelman

@t_pThey gotta step up their game to compete with Amazon that's for sure. Probably some kind of snail mail lol

@allagelman wrote:

Comment if you have had any positive or negative experiences with this. I'm looking past the price, 30-day return policy and 1year policy. You have to wait 7-10 business days to get a return shipping label! As a customer it seems very inconvenient that's for sure.

I just don't see how it could take waiting 7-10 days for a return label. Do they send it by snail mail?? 

When I want to return something to Amazon, I get the label in,like,2 seconds.

@allagelman  did you reply PM Support and ask them when they will send you the return label?

But afterall, there is no rush.  You purchase on 12/19, they already approved your return and they will give you enough time to send back the phone.  There is really no rush 

allagelman

@Vab Exactly. Returning the phone is no easy task with them lol

Vab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It sucks seeing as they keep sending me malfunctioning phones and I have to keep sending them back

allagelman

@Jb456 just me here trying to earn my way up in this Community lol!

@allagelman 

The CSA's are taking into account the 3 statutory holidays in the next week or so and the busier than normal holiday shipping times.

@allagelman wrote:

Comment if you have had any positive or negative experiences with this. I'm looking past the price, 30-day return policy and 1year policy. You have to wait 7-10 business days to get a return shipping label! As a customer it seems very inconvenient that's for sure.

@allagelman  - 7-10 day to receive a return label, I must say, that is ridiculous. It should not take that long.

A provider should be able to create that fairly quickly...

EDIT: like only minutes

allagelman

@Jb456 At least your honest. Thanks! 🙂

Probably be longer than 7/10 currently with Xmas, New year's holidays and Megatron's younger brother Omicron. I'm sure PM would provide a bit of leeway if it's passed  the 30 days. 

As for thoughts on their return policy couldn't tell you. I don't buy overpriced junk from PM lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@allagelman 

re-send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

allagelman

@AnonymousThey told me 7-10 business days. That's over a week. 😟

Anonymous
Not applicable

@allagelman 

when you contact to CSA, within 1 to 3 business days them will give you a return shipping label.

if you didn't getting yet you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

allagelman

@hTideGnow Well the situation is that it takes anywhere from 7-10 business days to receive a return label. Most places out there give it to you right away after processing the return. At Public Mobile they already processed return for me but I have to wait weeks to actually send it back for a refund. I never imagined before this was in any way possible. How could I buy again if its so annoying to go through the 1st time?🤔

Hi @allagelman , I saw people reporting they need to return the phone for different reasons but I don't think I ever saw any reported that they had trouble with the return process.  You have problem returning?  

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm thinking it's not something most people think about when they buy a used device.

I haven't heard too many folks on this community complain about it so it can't be all bad.

allagelman

@allagelman 

For Apple products, you can also schedule the Apple Store (Genius Bar, I believe it's called?)  to do a full assessment on the device.

They will do this free of charge; our local one has done a couple for us in the past.  (just don't get suckered in by the upsell)

@BeachNBeer wrote:

you'd be better off buying elsewhere. Like Mobile Klinik, factorydirect. 

OP can even try auction places like auctionmax. They have new, open boxes, etc. phones from time to time.

@allagelman 

Once you request the return shipping envelope within the 30 days you have fulfilled the requirements for your "hassle free return". As long as you send it back within a timely manner regardless of holiday delays there will be no issue other than you having to wait out any delays for your refund.

In the meantime if you have a mobile klinik near you then you could have them give the phone a once over and get an opinion on the concerns you have....they are the official warranty repair shop for pm (and owned by telus). They may be able to address your concerns and if a replacement charger is all that is then needed pm is known to credit your account for a new one and you can just send the charger back to pm. Mobile klinik will give you a free assessment of the phone so that you can feel good about the decision you make on the return.

allagelman

Because of the holiday's will probably take over a week at least for things to resolve. Yeah almost the 24th.

allagelman

I agree with the last part you said. The issue is not resolved technically because it takes 7-10 business days to get a shipping label to send it back.😂😟

@allagelman   reply the message again and ask them for an update.

But tomorrow is 24th already, if you cannot send out today, you might want to wait till next week anyway.

allagelman

Hours and hours went by and still no shipping label. Def not Amazon.ca 😂

@Yummy wrote:

As for the returns, does customers pay return shipping or it is somehow included?

They should send you a return label.  You just need to print it and stick on the package and drop off at the courier

allagelman

100% right. Its unfortunate that's for sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.