Did you mean: 

How do you get a customer service response

Nishka777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help from customer service how do I contact them 

13 REPLIES 13

Nishka777

seriously I don't know what the problem is and if I try to do it on my laptop it says the codes it's sending my email are incorrect. I've tried everything on all my devices it's just such a simple thing to have a "use a different sim" button.. 

Hopefully they can fix it 

I do appreciate your help 

Sorry to hear this is so annoying @Nishka777 . Right, I guess your My Account is looking to complete that activation step. I hope you hear back swiftly from an agent and get this working today.

Nishka777

ok I'm about to cry 

I've done all this 

I cannot access my account it logs me in just fine then when it says it's sending a code it only works from my phone when I use my laptop it says the code is incorrect 

so I can't just go in and swap the sim card. It logs me in then prompts me to complete activation. Seriously frustrating. I've already sent a private chat to customer service 

@Nishka777 wrote:

it won't let me create a ticket without a phone number 

I've done all these things people are suggesting 

This should be so simple I didn't request the stupid e sim to begin with 

@Nishka777 - can you log into My Account and try the SIM Swap yourself?

If still issues, then use option 2 in my first post to private message CS_Agent.

@Nishka777 - well if you already created an account with the esim, then you don't want to create a whole 2nd account with the physical sim. See @Handy1 post about SIM-SWAPPING, or see the help article here... 

"How To Change Your SIM Number" in this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-sim-number

Nishka777

it won't let me create a ticket without a phone number 

I've done all these things people are suggesting 

This should be so simple I didn't request the stupid e sim to begin with 

Nishka777

When I purchased the package an e sim was added. My phone does not support its use. So I purchased a physical sim card. However when I attempt to activate it just keeps taking me through to the e sim and then that it's not supported then to contact us.... and around I go..I just want to set up my phone 

@Nishka777 - when in chatbot type 'contact us' it expedites getting the ticket issued.

Are you activating through the public mobile APP? If not download it and try the activation again.

@Nishka777  If your replacing the eSIM with physical sim you DONT activate it just SIM card swap the number in your account profile page like this or get support to do it for you 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1694891642174.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Nishka777

That chat was useless. I've done everything everyone suggested I just need this e sim removed from my account I can't finish activation with the sim card I bought. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nishka777 

Before going to a CS Agent, can you explain what the concern is? Maybe WE as a community can help with it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nishka777 - have you noticed that chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen? You can try first there.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nishka777  Here’s how 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.