cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activating

Jules_D
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried to subscribe to a Public Mobile plan (switching from Koodo) and got stuck when I got an error message that said: Subscription not activated. Something didn't go right with activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer service agent.

This only seemed to connect to a bot that didn't have any helpful suggestions. 

I never got to the Transfer Number stage of the process since I couldn't activate the subscription first. I tried restarting my phone to see if that made a difference (it didn't)

5 REPLIES 5

Customer service is behind right now. And I wouldn't say they are closed today cause it's a holiday. Customer service is overseas and are all working to answer everyone's tickets as soon as they can. Just hold tight.

Jules_D

I thought I would get a confirmation email or something after submitting a ticket, but it doesn't look like it. I'm also assuming things are a bit slower today since it's a holiday

RickCanuck

This also happened to me. I have submitted a ticket but have not received a conformation email or PM that the ticket was received. It would be better if there was someway of confirming receipt and provide a reference number. I should've taken a screen shot after the ticket was submitted but since there is no reference # just so thaI could reassure myself that a ticket was submitted. The ticket eForm did not really provide an option for "activation failed". There is no estimate of response time. Is there a email confirmation? Is there a PM? Is there a support voice contact? What is the time period for this response?

Given that this is a highly automated system I find it odd that there is no immediate conformation, hence my fear that" ticket submission failed".

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jules_D   If the bot isn't being helpful send a private message to customer support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch the envelope icon top right of this page, or tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon, for an agent's reply.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jules_D 

Since the SUB didn't work, you can go into your settings, then application and clear the cache and data. Reboot the phone and start again. Some Koodo numbers require the assistance of a CS Agent. Here is how to reach them if you still require help.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716222162783.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.