cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC charged but account subscription ended????

AudRus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent 

Help!!!!!!!

I changed by subscription last billing cycle in February for the canada-us plan. 

This morning my credit card was charged for the whole amount and I have thw credit in my account. But it was not applied to the subscription and its not saying my subscription is expired. WHAT DO I DO?!??!! I've never had this issue with public in the 5vyears iv been with you so what the hell is happening. I'm in the US and NEED data asap!!!!!

I keep trying to use Mt credit in my account to pay for mu subscription. It shows my next payment now isn't due till August 2024 but it shows mu subscription is still expired. 

URGENT HELP NEEDED NOW!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

MohammadShaikh

Hi my wife and I are facing the same issue. This is very strange and frustrating. I haven’t heard from an agent after submitting my ticket. 

AudRus

So I tested and can make calls, just no data. 

My account shows suspended because my plan is expired. But I have auto renewal 9n my plan and my cc was charged. Every time I apply the credit it shows it was successful and my account is at a 0 balance owing. But when I go to the home page, the credit is back sitting in the account and the subscription still shows suspended. It's like it's glitching and not processing. 

hi @AudRus so you see SOS on the status bar??

for the ticket with CS, how long you sent?? they usually reply within 1 to 4 hours.  Check Community inbox 

Hummingbird

Hi @AudRus 

Try Private Messaging a CS_Agent.

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AudRus

What do you mean does the phone work? No I have no connectivity outside of WiFi. And I'm leaving my WiFi spot in 30 min!!!!

I did submit a ticket and I've heard nothing back. This is ridiculous there is no emergency number to call. How the hell is my subscription expired but they've charged my credit card but every time I try to apply it to the account it won't work. It's like nothing is updating

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@AudRus  Does the phone still work?  To contact customer service submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.