cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issues - and Cancellation

Sarah6666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I appear to be unable to login to my account, and when I request a password reset, the link does not send. I was able to login to Community so I could at least post this question, but using the same password for my regular login didn't work, and clicking "my account" after logging in to Community failed too.

Is this due to a temporary issue with logins? And if not, how can I cancel my account if I'm not able to log in to it and there is no customer service line?

Thank you,

Sarah

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sarah6666 

Self serve is undergoing unscheduled maintenance at the moment. This usually ends around 6 am et. Try logging in after that time.

If you know your 4 digit account PIN # you can call 611 from your phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC (and enter your 10 digit phone #) from a different phone to access the 611/IVR system. You can turn off autopay/unsubscribe after entering your PIN #. Your account will be cancelled automatically after 90 days of unpaid services. If you wish to remove your credit card altogether you must contact customer support to remove it for you. Use the link supplied above.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah6666 

You will need to DM a CS_Agent to help you login to your account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Staff hours are from 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

I had the same issue awhile back and used my password and found out my keyboard was on Cap Locked. 🤦‍♂️

Need Help? Let's chat.