cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim on wrong phone

Celestedufresne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just subscribed for 90 days did not know I had to pay from my son's phone how can I get the esim transfer to his phone if not possible can I cancel n get reimburse I also having issues login in with his phone.

11 REPLIES 11

Celestedufresne

I'm able to sign in on my phone

No phone support, all online. 

Don't be mad @Celestedufresne - you put the Esim on your own phone

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Celestedufresne wrote:

It won't let me sign in on his phone it tells me my email is incorrect and I'm gething really mad is there any way I can talk to someone on the phone 

Are you still able to sign in on your phone?  Anyway, Public Mobile does not have a call center.  Interactions with support is via community private messaging system.  The chat symbol on the lower right corner is used to initiate support tickets where communications are done on the private messaging system.

Celestedufresne

It won't let me sign in on his phone it tells me my email is incorrect and I'm gething really mad is there any way I can talk to someone on the phone 

We are just hoping you didn't create a whole new account and whole new service on your phone and effectively lose your existing phone service with whichever provider you're with.

If your phone has dual e Sim capability then perhaps you simply created a second service on the other esim.

If so, just use his device to download the PM app, purchase an esim, and associate the new esim with his phone and account. That is done on the self-serve account under the profile tab.

Celestedufresne

It won't let me sing in on his phone it is saying my email is invalid 

Celestedufresne

What

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Let's hope OP didn't do a port 😬

Celestedufresne

I just purchase this esim for my son I created this account in hopes my son would have his phone working I did not know I had to creat it n pay for it on his phone not mine 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Celestedufresne , let me fully understand what happened.  So you signed yourself up for an account and now you want to give the account to your son?  Did you transfer in your number from a different provider?  If you did, then giving the account to your son means he gets your phone number.  If there was no number transfer involved, it should be quite straightforward to transfer the account to your son.  Install the app on your son's phone, login to the online account and purchase another e-SIM to install on your son's phone and he will take over the account and the e-SIM on your phone will deactivate.  There is no charge for purchasing a replacement e-SIM, so if there is a charge, support will reimburse the charges.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Celestedufresne 

He can log in using the PM app with his device and purchase e-Sim. 

Then log into the account and associate the new e-sim with the account.

The existing eSim cannot be transferred to another device.

Need Help? Let's chat.