cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I talk to a human and not a chatbot about my services?

gsha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2023-03-15 12_52_50-Public Mobile _ Plans for any budget. No long term contracts, and Rewards that s.png

jordany
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately that can be pretty frustrating when autopay fails. There's a grace period however to make the payment and you won't lose your plan or number. 

The prepaid amount with appropriate taxes should be listed in the payments section in your profile. Then simply load with your preferred method of payment. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gsha  You would only owe what your bill is it’s pre paid service 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

add if you have services and your renewal is today and it say suspended you can ignore this , this system just hasn’t updated yet 

gsha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My payment was taken out of my account automatically last month. But not this month and now my service is suspended. I can't create a ticket to get a hold of anyone. I've never been issued an invoice. I have no idea how much I owe.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gsha  Can’t unfortunately everything done online here’s how to reach support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gsha 

do you mind to share your problem, and your Community members (human) here can help?

But yes, to talk to CS agent, please submit ticket at:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.