cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Rewards

Keeley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know when the holiday text message offering the free data and intl minutes will be sent out? I've seen other people posting about it and saw the ad, but I have not received my text yet

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@celina    if you are not the original poster of this ticket, it would be nice if you create your own post and explain in details what your issue is, it is kind of hard to follow when you suddenly jump on another post and seems like it is  a different issue 

My suggestion for you for opening ticket is to just message support directly since you tried chatbot and did not work.  You can ask them to help reset your My Account login as well.  Please message them directly:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

celina

Yes but there are problems with creating a ticket, I can't verify - error. And it's vague am I signing into my account or community. Either way both errors.  I'm guessing my pin as I never use it so I don't know it, and can't answer the questions they ask for manual I can't find my account number as the platform changed since I last logged in and can't find it now. Question are vague again ie last payment is it 25 plan price, or brake down as shown in payment history 15, 10. Or amount credit card is charged Inc tax, or the amount after reward are applied.  I just guessed at my 4 didget pin with a lengthy response like this and hope it works.  

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Keep your eyes peeled. The offer messages are still going out. 

Souce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With in 6 more days 

Just got mine today 

Keeley

Thanks!

@softech @JK8 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Keeley  from Dec 1 till Dec 15.  Every day, PM will send to small number of customers. There are still 6 more days, so, you will get it be Dec 15.  

Just in case you still don't get it on Dec 15, then you will open ticket with PM Support and they can add it back for you manually

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Keeley 

Between Dec 1 to 15.

Need Help? Let's chat.