cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Ron10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never had an account through public mobile but I have a phone. I need to update my payment information and it will not let me create an account. Can somebody help me please?

25 REPLIES 25

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The community is here for questions, not warnings or complaints.  We are customers that are here to help.

I love Public Mobile, the savings, perks, free extras and I don't need your advice.  Good luck with your new provider.

I'm happy and I'm staying 😁

@Ron10 wrote:

I’m not sure who all can read this but if you are a customer with public mobile, I advise you start looking for another provider. This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to update my credit card number.

Not sure what happened to you. I changed credit card information before, never had a single issue. 

Yes the self-serve took a crap in mid-July with a system update and is still in the toilet. The account login method for tickets is very hit or miss.

But there are several methods of paying. The account with vouchers or credit card. 611 with both. 18554public with both. Real time payments in some stores. Vouchers can be bought online or in many stores.

HI @Ron10   everyone is different .. worst to you but best to me

@Ron10 @Try *611 but you need  to remember your pin … if you had a voucher and *611 no pin is needed 

Ron10

I’d pass that information on that is very true. There’s power in numbers and I think your numbers are going to drop drastically.

Ron10

No, I disagree with that statement. I have use this website before and I was able to use it fine. I’m actually used it quite a few times over the last few years. This is a different case. Nobody seems to listen, and there seems to be no fix for it. Even when I call 611 from the phone, it won’t even let you update your credit card information, I’m fighting with you to take my **bleep**ing money. But that’s OK. I am going to another provider as we speak.

@Ron10 @Well we will be sad to see you go , there’s power in numbers 

The people replying in here are fellow customers just like you. But I agree. And said as much in one of your other threads.

@Ron10 @Agreed when first encountered it can be very confusing at times , but there’s always a fix 

Ron10

Oh, there’s definitely been some mornings. The warning should be to you people you’re gonna lose all your customers when you treat them like this.

Ron10

That’s one thing I don’t have to worry about. I’ll never use this provider again as long as I live there is absolutely no help for anybody in here. It is complete mess.

@Ron10 @I appreciate your opinion @Ron10 @but once one learns to navigate the site it dose have some decent perks aside from the low cost plans 

Ron10

I’m not sure who all can read this but if you are a customer with public mobile, I advise you start looking for another provider. This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to update my credit card number.

Ron10
  • It’s very frustrating when you do what it tells you to do, it says to say, you have forgotten your login information. But then does not give you the option to write anything only computer pre-given options. I sent a ticket, but I have no idea when they will get back to me. I think I might just give up and switch to Koodo I’ve been trying to figure this out since yesterday

@Ron10 wrote:

This is my last try and then I’ll going to drive to the city and switch to Koodo. They have in store and people to help. It was set up in store. There was no account created. I did what I was told and it does not let you type. They are all computer generated answers. You have to choose one. Is there or not somebody who can help

If you need help you can post it right here, someone includes me will help you out, if we can't help you can chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Ron10

I sent a private message. Every time I go in to the Chabot, it only gives you certain options to choose from. I keep being told to say, forgot account information but there’s nowhere to type anything. It is very frustrating. I don’t understand why they don’t have somebody to talk to to help people through these things. This community doesn’t really do much for you when you need to do account information it’s OK for other things.

@Ron10 @Everything is done online no one to talk to unfortunately here’s how to get help from support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Ron10

This is my last try and then I’ll going to drive to the city and switch to Koodo. They have in store and people to help. It was set up in store. There was no account created. I did what I was told and it does not let you type. They are all computer generated answers. You have to choose one. Is there or not somebody who can help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ron10 so you DO have a public mobile phone number? If so you are a current customer that has had services within 90 days with public mobile?

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Then, you are saying you have never created a My Account/My Reward log in account information? That is possible if you have activated in-store before July 2021. So if this is the case you will need CSA help.

See @softech methods to connect to CSA, or You can submit a ticket here directly to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

HI @Ron10 , 

You typed in the password?  make sure you don't have space at the end, especially if you are picking saved password

Also, try using Private/Incognito/secret mode and it might help

If still get the password error, please open ticket with CS agnet at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ron10

I have those things it said that there is an account but said the pass word is wrong. I know I’m putting in the right one and when I try to reset it it will not sent the 6 digit code

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ron10   simply open a  ticket with PM Support and they will setup the account for you.  Open it as a Forgot login information type of ticket:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ron10 @You created account when the the sim was activated use the same email and password that was used for activation and try loggin in again incognito mode private mode as there are cache issues 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

In order to create your PM account you would need

Meow_1-1673882672624.png

Meow_2-1673882745322.png

Need Help? Let's chat.