Did you mean: 

Help! I need an agent's help to change payment please

DebbyDave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Credit card will not change.

8 REPLIES 8

@MariaIp 

if you are in no rush, wait 24 hours and try again

if you need to resume your service urgently, easier to get a voucher from SDM/711/London Durg/Shell , and then load the voucher using *611 or by logging in My Account

MariaIp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried everything still can’t pay with my new card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DebbyDave 

Earlier in December, there was an issue updating credit card information.  It was resolved.  However, some customers still are having issues.

Here is some more information:

This issue has been resolved and payments & card updates should no longer be imapcted. If you are still experiencing issues with your card please note these details:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

@DebbyDave 

I think the Customer Support people are still playing "catch up" after the Black Friday deals. Use that link and I'm sure they'll help you asap. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

DebbyDave

Thanks, I've done all of the above and more... this is the second day now.

DebbyDave

Thank you Hairbag!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyDave  You might need to wait one full hour and try again ingonito or private mode or from another device or maybe even try the app instead , if same here’s a direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyDave 

use this link to message a CSA...give them as much account info as you can...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.