cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Can't Access Account to Update Payment Info and Now Service is Suspended

Sloane1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help!

-I cannot link my Community and EverSafe accounts. When I log into EverSafe, the only option is for me to sign up for a new PM subscription, but I'm already a client. If I enter my SIM card number as instructed, it says it's invalid. There seems to be no other option or way around the sign up page.

-My credit card on file is expiring at the end of the month, but I cannot update it since I can't access my account or pay my existing bill, so my service has been suspended. I cannot seem to pay with the new credit card by phone either.

When I log in to the My Account page, this is what is shown:

Sloane1_0-1722373257942.png

If I click "Resume Activation", I'm prompted to select a option for a SIM, and there seems to be no way around that. This is what I see:

Sloane1_1-1722373257946.png

Clicking "Go to Login Page" simply takes me back to the main login, prompting me to sign into my account again, so I'm stuck in a loop where I can't progress.

I have tried clearing cookies/cache, using the app, different browsers and different devices. I always get the same result.

Is there someone I can speak with on the phone, or who can help me update my payment info since I can't access my account? I just need to provide my new credit card info so my bill can be paid and my service reinstated. This is urgent as I currently have no cellphone service and need it for work.

6 REPLIES 6

Sloane1

Yes, I used the same credentials. I found a help article stating that I'd be prompted to link my Community and EverSafe accounts when logging in, but that isn't happening and I'm not sure how to trigger it.

I've tried logging in via the PM app and on the website using multiple different browsers. Both methods take me though the loop shown in my OP.

Thanks for the info on vouchers! That may solve the payment issue for now, but I still need to access my account.

Sloane1

I know what my login info is. That's not the issue. The issue is exactly what I've shown above, where my (correct) login credentials don't seem to be recognized as an existing account if logging into EverSafe.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sloane1 

Have you used the same login credentials for your community account as your original self serve account and your eversafe ID? Are you trying to log I to your ac count via the PM App?

What happens when you try to login online? i.e. You click on the 3 lines at the top left and choose "My Account"?

Edit: Here's some additional info on vouchers:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Purchasing-or-Adding-a-Public-Mobile-Vouc...

You also have the option of using Muskbird.com for vouchers delivered to your email or instant top ups (choose "PUBLIC MOBILE-RTR). These funds are added almost instantly to your account and will automatically reactivate your account services as long as they equal or exceed your plan amount.

Credit card and PayPal payments incur a 10% surcharge but e-transfer/interact payments only have a 0.03% surcharge ($0.03 per $10).

@Sloane1 

Only a CS_Agent can help you with accessing your existing account if you don’t remember your login email or password to avoid fraudulent access for SIM swapping into your account.

Sloane1

I've been asking the agent for help, but they only suggest what I've already tried above. I will try using a voucher to resume the service, but that still doesn't solve the account access issue.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Sloane1 

don't start new subscription.  Look like your Eversafe account not properly setup.  YOu need support agent to help.  Message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if you need to resume service first, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.