cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had Account for Years. Now Have Resume Activate

jarviskim55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have a had an active account for 5 years or more on this sim.

Half way through the first encounter with EverSafe ID, it glitched and locked me out. I changed my password and when I try to log in, it takes me to a page that tells me to 1) Resume Activation or 2) Go to Login Page. When I go to the Activation Page, since I have an active subscription, I choose My Account, I end up back at the start again. I cannot get free of the computerized circle.

6 REPLIES 6

jarviskim55

It is on autopay. The phone is still functioning just fine. I just like to access to my account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? Or does it expire tonight? You can buy vouchers and use 611 to enter them and bypass the whole login mess. And two other options. Then when you have the time of another month of service you can fiddle through getting the login sorted.

jarviskim55

Yes, and it just hangs. Have contacted the admin. We'll see what happens.

Korangi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try to log into the app?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jarviskim55   is jarviskim55 a Community id you used before? are you logging in EverSafe with the same email?

it looks like your My Account could be tied with a different email address.  Best to check with support and find the correct email address for your PM My Account.  Please message them directly

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jarviskim55  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.