cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing

sojournerfp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the process of activating a new account. Made payment, then downloaded app to complete activation, re. Choose phone number, activate eSIM, etc. I opened the app to continue to do that but only getting a blank page. Don’t know what to do next. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

sojournerfp

I am now in the process of working with a CS_Agent. Looks like the QR code was not generated, and I will need to purchase a physical SIM card. Thanks for your help guys.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sojournerfp 

Why didn’t you start the activation with the app at the beginning?

Since the app isn’t working for you. You will need the assistance of a CS_Agent.

Type in Submit a Ticket on the Chat bubble for them to help you with the activation.

sojournerfp

Hi, I opened the app and clicked on Log In and a blank page opened; that’s it, nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no different. Thanks for your response.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sojournerfp 

so, did you get to the end of the activation and got the blank screen? or you were getting that before the end of the activation

You can try to uninstall the app and reinstall and re-login.  if that does not work, please ask agent to help.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.