cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full details of my current subscription

Mhon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Can you please help me find the full details of my current subscription as I cannot seem to find it anywhere, Please and Thank you! 

i logged in and checked “current subscription “ and it only says the cost and how many gigabytes and how much data has been used and are left…. Nothing else in terms of details

Call minutes canada

call minutes usa

call minutes international 

text to canada

text to usa

text to international 

is my data 50gb at 5g and then unlimited at lowers speed?

or

50gb and then no more data?

Please and Thank you! 

@Mhon

16 REPLIES 16

@HALIMACS I'm 0/2. I misread your post too. Sorry about that. 

Correct @DennyCrane 

Not the 40GB plan. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All good my friend! I’ll edit the comment to make it more clear.

@JRod My apologies, you said "that isn't the Can/US plan". I misread that.

JRod

@DennyCrane I don’t believe I stated anywhere that the US/Can plan was unlimited after the 40GB was used. I am on that plan and nowhere in the language does it indicate that it is unlimited once the data pool is depleted. 

On the plan page, the language is very different between the unlimited plans and this one.

Non-US Plan:

IMG_4354.png

 US Plan:

IMG_4353.png

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS @JRod Jury is still out on unlimited after the 40GB has been used. Unless you have first hand experience, I wouldn't be stating that so confidently if I were you. What we know:

1) The plan details online and the associated legal terms make no indication that it's unlimited after your data allotment is used

2) Several @CS_Agent 's have said it is unlimited.

Many of us have our doubts about number 2.

Mhon

@BKNS27 Thank you! I did that, it doesn’t tell me if my subscription is a 50gb then no data OR 50gb then unlimited as slow speeds. Thank you! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mhon 

You can find your current plan by going to your account then to the Payment section>Payment History and you will see what plan you purchased with data speed/30 days and the price.

Mhon

Thank you! 

Mhon

@JRod  Thank you! But my screenshot doesn’t say that it is unlimited data so how can i be certain? I think the screenshot you posted is new. The plan I have, i signed up July 3

IMG_4775.jpeg

JRod

I believe you have the 90-Day version of this plan. 
this is all the details. You don’t have US usage included so you are on unlimited data.

IMG_4352.jpeg

It’s 50GB, then reduced data speeds @Mhon 

Mhon

IMG_4775.jpeg

this is what i found as I was browsing through the PUBLIC MOBILE website after I logged in. This is my current subscription.

how do i know if this plan is 50gb and then caput OR 50gb and then unlimited data at low speeds?

Please and Thank you! 

JRod

If you are on the 50gb plan that isn’t the Canada/Us then you will have full speeds until 50GB and then unlimited at a reduced speed after that. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mhon 

If you are on a $25 or higher plan you have:

• Unlimited calling anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada while in Canada.
  • Unlimited text message in and out anywhere in the world while in Canada

If you have the US / Canada plan (which has only recently been offered), you have all of the above PLUS US coverage while down there.

Your 50GB is unlimited after you reach 50, then it's throttled down to very low levels.

EDIT:  here's the details

Public Mobile plans

Need Help? Let's chat.