cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated getting close to leaving this company due to poor customer service.

Camille_Harmer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bank issued me a new credit card and I want to update my autopay. 

I forgot my security and password questions. Over the last three days I have been trying to get back into my account by contacting the customer care reps. Each day a different rep looks at my emails and asks me the same questions that I have previously responded to.

the only thing I know for sure is it might be easier to leave publc/telus and port the number to another provider at this point. 

I would certainly not recommend public mobile/telus to anyone at this point. 

8 REPLIES 8

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Interesting perspective...you screw up and you're blaming the lack of customer service.  😠

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Camille_Harmer 

I can't say I agree with you entirely - given my bias as a "loyal" Public Mobile subscriber who's never experienced any serious problems with them.

But I do agree that Public Mobile needs more critical feedback like this. Nothing else will motivate them to improve where it's needed.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Camille_Harmer wrote:

I forgot my security and password questions.

And you are blaming PM? Or yourself? I know it can go any way when frustrated....but. 

Over the last three days I have been trying to get back into my account by contacting the customer care reps. Each day a different rep looks at my emails and asks me the same questions that I have previously responded to.

Say so......and perhaps a full explanation!!! And if you are stuck....get them to give you more help or ask us. 

the only thing I know for sure is it might be easier to leave publc/telus and port the number to another provider at this point. 

Really??  When you started up you did not make any notes or screen shots for further reference. Make sure you tell your "anyone" the full story that you didn't do, due diligence. I think you should go for a walk and think, and then come back and get if fixed. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are blaming PM for something YOU forgot and do not keep track of???? Really, do you think it is fair?

I NEVER had issue with PM agents. It all depends on how you approach other human being. You know, PM agents are humans too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Camille_Harmer   This is not acceptable.

PM now has live chat but case by case.  Usually for bigger case I think.  But you can insist for live chat, tell them they asked the same question too many time and they either use live chat to quickly solve the issue or just reset the password for you

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Camille_Harmer    That's frustrating and CSA's should be able to follow the original ticket you submitted.  For now if you need to make a payment, you could purchase a voucher and load the funds via 611.  That gives you time to deal with account access and updating the CC.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Camille_Harmer wrote:

I forgot my security and password questions. Over the last three days I have been trying to get back into my account by contacting the customer care reps. Each day a different rep looks at my emails and asks me the same questions that I have previously responded to.

@Camille_Harmer  What was the question they keep asking?  did you reply on the same message or you opened different tickets?  If the same ticket is not closed yet, reply them and tell them you have answered the same question already and ask them to escalate.

Need Help? Let's chat.