cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1

keefer27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently opened a new account and tried to activate my e-sim. However, for whatever reason it said that the account activation failed and when I tried to re-login I just get the message "Forbidden A1" on the top left of my screen. 

When I try to login to the app, it doesn't work either and just takes me back to the login screen. I have no way of accessing my account. I paid for a new plan too, so why did they take my money and then lock me out?

How do I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

MissMaya

I too have just recently been locked out of my new account with the message "Forbidden A1" after I tried to log in.  I was about to try and port an old number but I am currently locked out.  I am also looking for help.

@keefer27 wrote:

It has already been around 15 hours since I first encountered this error.

I tried using incognito/private mode, different browsers, different wi-fi, different device, reinstalling the app. None of which worked. I still get the same Forbidden A1 message or I am just taken back to login on the phone.

I will try to submit a ticket.

June 16 | 12:00 AM EST to 10:00 AM EST - They may have started earlier than that, who knows. But most times that error comes up, something didn't "click" on the other end and they need to make a few minor adjustments.

keefer27

It has already been around 15 hours since I first encountered this error.

I tried using incognito/private mode, different browsers, different wi-fi, different device, reinstalling the app. None of which worked. I still get the same Forbidden A1 message or I am just taken back to login on the phone.

keefer27

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@keefer27 - Please try incognito mode / secret mode / private mode to see, also try another browser, device, or Wi-Fi network (I.E. - Starbucks or Tim's Wi-Fi instead of Home internet).

If nothing please contact CS_Agent:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1717023674684.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @keefer27 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/NEW-Scheduled-Maintenance-on-June-16th/...

The service may be not back up yet or there may be some hick ups coming back online after the maintenance.

Give it a few hours. Then open your browser, go to settings and clear your cache, cookies and history. Restart your browser. Then try again. Sometimes the site gives cache issues. 

If you still can't get in, please create a ticket here.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718487126614.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.