cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us/can package

Le5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The canada/usa plan for 34$ will there be any extra charges for using my phone in the us. 

6 REPLIES 6

BYOD or device subsidy? I have the same plan with Telus EPP, but $60. Great plan.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Public Mobile is a prepaid carrier and doesn't do extra charges. If you haven't paid for a feature, it simply won't work.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Le5 

The only issue you could have is if your phone is not on the restrictive Public Mobile VOLTE whitelist. If not then you will have limited voice call service reliant on T-Mobile's 2G network. You can of course use a voip like textnow for voice calls if you don't mind using a separate phone number for calling.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/volte?_gl=1*1g1z1nt*_gcl_au*ODI0OTE4NzczLjE3MTgy....

I'm with Telus as well. Although it's an EPP plan. I pay $50 100GB 5G+ unlimited data and Canada/US/Mexico. You should see if your employer has EPP with Telus.

Telus Check Eligiblity 

Le5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the information. I have 3 other phones with Telus they wants 100$ plus phone payment a month to change to us package for 2 weeks. Gotta stay on that package for 6 months. Not acceptable. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Le5 

This plan can be used in Canada and the United States. You can make unlimited calls and text messages. Even use your data while you're in the US just like you were back home in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.