Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[NEW] Scheduled Maintenance on June 16th

Ck_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

We wanted to give you an update that Activations, My Account Access and Ticket submissions will be unavailable during the following maintenance window:

June 16 | 12:00 AM EST to 10:00 AM EST   or   June 15 | 9:00 PM PST to 7:00 AM PST 

During this time you will be unable to log into: 

• My Account | Website or App
    PublicMobile.ca will still be available to view. 
  • Community
    Community will still be available to view only. 
  • Chatbot
    You will be unable to submit a ticket through our virtual assistant, but you can still ask questions for help information.

Once splash pages are down, you will be able to complete your activation or log into your account.

The Public Mobile Team

6 REPLIES 6

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Notification Feed in website not working still as at June 26, 2024.

Update: I had start a new thread and have people reply to me before my notification feed started working again. 

Further update: My notification feed stopped working again after my last update. All I see is another message suggesting that I start a new topic or post a new question to get the notification feed working again. What a waste of time.

June 28 update: fixed, I think.

HI @funpig1 

for most of these maintenance , they are just server patching and not UX upgrade.  That's why you won't see any difference and PM won't tell you what was done.  Just a routine maintenance 🙂

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish PM would let us know what was upgraded. I don't notice any difference.

Still need to login each time to view messages or notifications.

szu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Moham wrote:

Is the upgrade completed, as I am not able to register a new number

@Moham 

It should be done. I am able to login to my account. 

Maybe try again.  Clear cache first or incognito mode. OR try on the Public mobile app instead. 

Moham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the upgrade completed, as I am not able to register a new number

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ck_PM 

You should really be pinning these in the Announcement section and not here. Or pinning them to the top of this page. With the exceeding amount of posts here daily, this particular post will be on page 10 by the end of the weekend and nobody will see this. Just my opinion. 

Need Help? Let's chat.