cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with promo plan cycle

SallyHao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I started using PM last month on October 6. At that time I joined the promo 2GB for 12 months. This month when I renewed my plan on Nov 5, the promo plan cycle falsely suggests that I am already in my 3rd plan cycle. This means I'm losing one month of the promo 2GB! How can I let PM agents to correct this error for me?

I tried using SIMon to fill a ticket for it, but I found that there is no option to describe my situation. Could any PM agent please help me here?

-- From a very confused new PM user...

10 REPLIES 10

SallyHao

Yes I have just seen that. Thank you for your help anyways!!

HI @SallyHao   Let's hope it is ok as CS agent already replied earlier

But if you are worry, open a ticket with them and have them to confirm via private message.  Then keep that message as a proof

SallyHao

Yes that's what I mean. However, I don't think that's what it means by 3/12. It did show 1/12 under plan cycle last month for me. So they are doing something wrong in the system...

thaicanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know exactly what your question is about. You must of read them in your account after logged in under promotion and it said 

2 GB
2GB bonus for 12 months
Current Plan Cycle: 3/12
2 GB left
which doesn't mean you are in your 3rd cycle, it mean you are under 1g plus 2g bonus equal 3 for 12 months your remaining bonus data is 2g left 

HI @SallyHao 

Yes, then just click on the 3 dots on top right, select "New Incognito window" (on desktop) or "New Incognito tab" (on mobile)

What it does is, it will not read any cached data and it will call the server and get the latest info

If it still shows the wrong cycle 3 of 12 , then you might want to open ticket with CS agent and have them to check

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@ Wenjia

Lucian here and thank you for reaching us! I will be more than happy to assist you today!

Thank you for your authentification! I had verify your account and I can also see that it shows 3/12 months.

Please ignore it as the promo it will be active until October 2023.

Regards

Lucian CS_Agent

SallyHao

I use google chrome.

HI @SallyHao 

which browser you are using?

Usually click on the 3 dots or 3 lines on top to bring down the menu, then click Private browsing or New Incognito Window, or Incognito tab and it will open

SallyHao

Could you tell me how to do that?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Before you go further...log in to your account using incognito mode for accurate plan info.

Need Help? Let's chat.