cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Invoice feature is broken!

kmartynov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since August 2022 I was able to download the invoice of the payment immediately after making one. There was no need anymore of silly messaging CS_Agent and waiting for few weeks for invoice to arrive in email.

This is broken now. I just made payment today and Download Invoice button does not work for me anymore. Neither does Download link in Payment History page. I thought it was because I am on a Mac with Safari. Tried Brave - same. Tried Chrome on Windows - same. Something has changed. Do you guys test at all the changes you promote to production, or is too much to ask for?

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kmartynov  - the download feature is working now.

😃

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@kmartynov 

I would suggest that you add your displeasure here. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/What-has-happened-to-the-quality-of-PM-cu...

Mentioning the unannounced loss, inconvenience and frustrating time spent with no results. 

@darlicious 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Lol.....doesn’t work for me either. I use it 3 times every month☹️

Test🥴

Make a change here and don’t realize what happened over there🥴

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@kmartynov wrote:

Since August 2022 I was able to download the invoice of the payment immediately after making one. There was no need anymore of silly messaging CS_Agent and waiting for few weeks for invoice to arrive in email.

This is broken now. I just made payment today and Download Invoice button does not work for me anymore. Neither does Download link in Payment History page. I thought it was because I am on a Mac with Safari. Tried Brave - same. Tried Chrome on Windows - same. Something has changed. Do you guys test at all the changes you promote to production, or is too much to ask for?

It happened to me today too. I tried couple of times, but still doesn't work.

kmartynov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already did. I am just upset that they broke something that was working for few months.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kmartynov   yes, the invoice download has not been working for couple days at least.  There was another post, from another customer about this problem 2 or 3 days ago

If you really need one ( maybe for tax purpose? )  open ticket with PM support 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@kmartynov wrote:

Do you guys test at all the changes you promote to production, or is too much to ask for?

This place has demonstrated time and again that they go around fiddling with things and changing things and updating things without a care in the world for any actual impacts on the customer by not seeming to do any testing and fixing of what might have been found if they did do testing. Time and again. It's grade school level IT.

All we can do is contact support in those events. WE are the testers using OUR money. They do whatever they want whenever they want at their leisure.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kmartynov  As you already seem aware this should be able to be done in self serve and so unfortunately if not working there reaching out to support only other option 

Need Help? Let's chat.