cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another rant. But this one has really pissed me off now.

I got double charged for the $25 plan. I looked at my statement and it says $54.24. I looked into my account and says I have the $25 plan. When I check my rewards account it says i have a $55 dollar plan. I am now only staying because of the rewards (grandfathered rewards with money off plan,.) discounting my service to be cheaper then all the other third teir carriers. If it was not for that I would be switching to lucky mobile by now. 

@darlicious I am so fed up at this point. And yes I have already submitted a ticket though simon for this. But my goodness if I AM FORCED TO THE POINT system I AM OUT. Seriously out. I am done being screwed by telus

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate content removed

10 REPLIES 10

Dragonking187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Summit a ticket in simbot and someone will get in contact with you within 24 hours 

@brettster99    PM could remove the new plan after tonight (dont't know, of course), so schedule it now if you're thinking about it...

brettster99

Okay, I will. But this has been so much good will utterly destroyed now. Thanks TELUS 

brettster99

Yes, please do. I didn't schedule a change but was thinking of switching but didn't

HI @brettster99  and Payment history shows one time one?  

No worry, it is an easy ask to have PM to refund the amount.   Make sure you ask them why there was such an hiccup

brettster99

No I did not. I was thinking of switching but didn't after all. My account says $25 dollar plan. But was charged for a total of $54.25

brettster99

$25 dollar plan. Both. But on my cc statement I was charged $54

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 

You didn't schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $55/20gb student plan did you?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99  You didn't schedule a change to the discontinued $55/20GB plan did you?   BTW, there's $40/15GB plan available currently in self serve if you're interested but it's time limited offer.

I guess you'll have to contact support and find out why you've been double charged if you didn't pay for another account or change plans.  I better keep an eye on my CC, I think!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brettster99   "my rewards account it says i have a $55 dollar plan"

what is showing on your My Account's Plan details?  And what is showing in Transaction History https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ? Does it show you got a $55 plan or $25?

But you did the right thing, open ticket with PM Support and wait for their investigation

Need Help? Let's chat.