cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone service shut off

Vjc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was disconnected for non-payment, I am on autopay and there is plenty of money in the account and it has worked fine till now. What happened?

4 REPLIES 4

Dragonking187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could be a glitch in the system. It happens. Summit a ticket in simbot and someone will get in contact with your within 24 hours 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Can you elaborate...what do you mean your phone was disconnected ? Have you tried calling / texting today ?

If everything is working but your account shows as Suspended...perhaps its just going through renewal process. If you have a valid credit card or debit card set to Autopay...it should be ok tomorrow am.

Now...if you can't call or text right now...then something is wrong. Follow steps provided above, in that case.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did your credit card expire? If you have enough in your available balance to cover the renewal then that shouldn't matter. So if you are still having issues and your service isn't working you can connect with a CSA to investigate it further, these are usually a quick fix though by going in to your self as suggested above, the system has it's fair share of flaws and glitches unfortunately.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vjc 

Unfortunately Pre-authroized payments could fail.  It could be a problem on PM side or your credit card side.

Just login to My Account,  click  "Reactivate my plan" and follow the steps to make a manual payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Once payment is made successfully, just logoff from My Account, and reboot your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.